Terms and Conditions
1. FreeOnlineTheoryTests.co.uk, (“FOTT”), is owned and operated by Driving Instructor Services, (“DIS”), and is a free service intended to help Pupils, (as defined below), to prepare for the UK car Theory test.
2. FOTT will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use its facilities to persons who:
- are learning to drive with a driving instructor who is registered with DIS and has elected to use its FOTT facility, or
- have booked an initial driving lesson through the DIS’ affiliated site, BookDrivingLessonsOnline.co.uk, or
- have otherwise been granted access by FOTT at its own discretion,
4. FOTT is provided “as is”, without warranty or promise as to the accuracy of the content it provides, on the strict understanding that Pupils’ success, or otherwise, at the Theory test is their own responsibility.
5. All content on this site is owned by DIS, or is otherwise licensed for use by DIS by the Driving Standards Agency and must not be copied, redistributed, decompiled or misused in any way.
6. FOTT may modify content, suspend its service or deregister any Pupil, at any time, without reason, and at its sole discretion.
2. FOTT uses traffic log cookies throughout its site to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
3. On registering to use its services, FOTT will also collect the following information:
- your name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, gender and date of birth
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
4. FOTT requires information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, particularly for:
- Internal record keeping and comparing results generically, (including the provision of data to your instructor or driving school).
- Using the information to improve our products and services.
- Periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided, (but you can Unsubscribe at any time).
- Using your information from time to time to contact you for market research purposes, by email or phone.
5. The FOTT website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
6. FOTT will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. However, we may use your personal information to provide data to your instructor and driving school and to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, unless you tell us that you do not want this to happen.
7. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, you may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable but we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Free Online Theory Tests
C/o Driving Instructor Services
Suite 209, Aloca HQ Building
Westfield Industrial Park
or email FOTT@DrivingInstructorServices.com